A week of ups and downs



What a week is has been, it's gone by in a blurr of non-stop activity. Everyone wants to meet our 'little monkeys', and they are just loving all the attention!
The week started when on Monday morning, Nikki tried to flush a beanie baby down the toilet. They come running to me, 'Mama, Mama'.... I'm supposed to fix this?
They have settled in so easily, like they've always been here and now even play quietly in their room together when I ask them to.
One of Alex's new friends, Christopher came by for a visit the other day and it was just wonderful to see the boys running around playing Batman, singing 'Move it, Move it'... there's no language barrier with these 2!
We just discovered this video that my brother Steve put together for us, check it out if you haven't yet.... wow.... it was wonderful for us to watch it all together. The kids must have seen it at least 50 times so far. The music is overlayed, but in the orginal video of the Independance Plaza area, that song was blasting over the entire center as I overlooked the plaza. It was a moment I'll never forget.
http://www.nexiaweb.com/nikkibell/nikkibell-videos.html target = "_blank"
Alex's English has improved dramatically in just days, it's amazing! He keeps asking for a skateboard, I've been telling him 'no skateboard, but you can have a snowboard'. We've had quite a time all getting to know each other better, everyday gets better!

1 Comments:
At 1:23 AM,
Silver Paladin said…
glad you liked the video! Can't wait to get a faster computer tho, it takes forever to make those things come out of the computer!
Post a Comment
<< Home